4honline- What is it? How do I get to it? Why do we have it?
4honline is the new home for 4-H families. It is filled with plenty of things and growing every week! Your 4H records are in the system- you will log and keep track of all livestock ID's, FSQA training, project information, and more.
Look at the newsletter on 4honline- it's on the home page as soon as you log in. Wondering how to log in?
Link to the 4honline website can be clicked here :
or simply go to iowa.4honline.com and log in there.
You will learn more as things change... Thanks for starting this great adventure with us!
Have you enrolled in 4-H for the 2011-2012 year? Don’t miss out on information coming from the Extension Office, make sure to enroll today. Here is what you do:
1. Go to www.4honline.com
2. Type in your family email address that you provided on your enrollment last year. (If you are unsure about the email address or need to change your email address, contact Stephanie at firstname.lastname@example.org).
3. Click on “I forgot my password”
4. 4H Online will send you a temporary password to your family email account (you can change your password after you log back in)
5. Log back into www.4honline.com and re-enroll for the 2011-2012 4-H year!
Your newsletter and any messages that we need to send you families will appear on your 4H Online family page (it is important to log in often!) You will also register for events and even ID your animals through 4H Online. Make sure to bookmark it….www.4honline.com. Don’t forget to give your medical form and payment to your club leader, they will turn in all medical forms and checks to the Extension Office. If you have questions, let us know!
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living