A world of 4-H with you in it. Join 4-H!
">Happening in Mills County Information:
- Iowa State Fair August 7-17th. State Fair Award Winners from Mills County
- August 23- Shooting Sports Leader's training in Clarinda. Pre-registration is required. If interested, please contact Stephanie 624-8616.
- August 23- 4H & Open Horse Show 9am at Mills County Fair Grounds
- August 26- 4H Mills County Beef Carcass Picnic 6:30pm Malvern Community Building. RSVP by 8/20 624-8616
- August 27- Nutrient Management Workshop 8am in Emerson. RSVP 624-8616
- September 1- Office closed for holiday
- September 3- CREW and Teen Club will be hosting a booth at the Glenwood Farmers Market from 4-7pm. Come and discover what 4H can offer you.
- September 6- Shooting Sports Regional Competition at Anderson Conservation Center. RSVP 624-8616
- September 8- Grilling seminar at Glenwood Giving Garden
- September 9- 4H Leader, Youth Committee and County Council Meeting 6:30 at Extension Office
- September 19- Women, Land & Legacy host "Get Energized: Exploring Alternative Energy"
- Glenwood Schools & 4H Science Camp for 5th Graders September 15,16,18 and 19
- September 23- Youth Committee Meeting 6:30
- September 25- 28 AkSarBen
- September 30- Youth Committee Meeting 6:30
- October 5-11- National 4H Week Celebration
- October 6- Country Cousins 4H Club is holding an Open house to celebrate 35th Anniversary at Kaufman Hall in Glenwood 7-8pm
- October 7- Youth Committee Meeting 6:30pm
- October 18- 4H Senior Awards Interviews
- October 19- 4H Annual Awards Program 1:30pm
- October 26- Junior and New Member Halloween Party
- November 11- 4H Leader's meeting 6:30pm
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living
Answer Line 800-262-3804
Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to Noon, 1-4 p.m.
Questions relating to home and family
Mills County Fair RV Park
61317 315th Street
Malvern, Iowa 51551
Mills County Fairground now has RV sites for your use, also a great place to stop over with your horses as you travel through.
Call Bob 712-520-6663 or Woody 402-740-4028.