A world of 4-H with you in it. Join 4-H!
">Happening in Mills County Information:
- October 18- 4H Senior Awards Interviews
- October 19- 4H Annual Awards Program 1:30pm
- October 21- First Tech Challenge Meeting at Extension Office 3:30-5:30
- October 23- Pesticide Training Mosquito & Public Health Pest Management 9-11:30 $35
- October 25- Teen Club Haunted House fun 7pm begin with dinner at Extension Office
- October 26- Junior and New Member Halloween Party
- October 28- First Tech Challenge 3:30-5:30
- November 5- Pesticide Training Ornamental & Turf Applicators 1:30-4pm $35
- November 11- 4H Leader's meeting 6:30pm
- November 12- Pesticide Training Commercial Ag Weed, Insect & Plant Disease Management 9-11:45 $35
- November 15-16- Region 17 Youth Council at Carson
- November 18- Pesticide Training Fumigation 9-11:30 $35
- November 23- Teen Club Bowling Party 5-7pm- Discuss theatre selection
- December 3- Pesticide Training Pest Control Operators 9-11:30 $60
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living
Answer Line 800-262-3804
Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to Noon, 1-4 p.m.
Questions relating to home and family
Mills County Fair RV Park
61317 315th Street
Malvern, Iowa 51551
Mills County Fairground now has RV sites for your use, also a great place to stop over with your horses as you travel through.
Call Bob 712-520-6663 or Woody 402-740-4028.