A world of 4-H with you in it. Join 4-H!
Iowa State University Extension & Outreach: ">Mills County
ISU Extension and Outreach is part of Iowa State University. We take the university’s research and turn it into learning opportunities for Iowans.
Record Book Forms for 4Hers
October 4H Newsletter
MILLS COUNTY FAIR JULY 8-12, 2016
2015 Mills County Resource Directory
">Happening in Mills County Information:
- 2015-2016 4H Dues are $30 if paid before November 1st. After November 1st $35
- 2015-2016 Clover Kids Dues are $20
- October 6- Youth Committee Meeting
- October 7- Walk at the Whistle
- October 4-10 National 4-H Week
- October 13- Youth Committee meeting
- Awards Interviews October 24th at East Mills High School
- October 25- Awards Program 1:30pm at the Malvern Community Building
- December 29- FSQA Class for all 4-6th Graders in Livestock Projects- REQUIRED
- March 29, 2016- CLOTHING CONTEST, COMMUNICATIONS CONTEST AND BUCKET OF JUNK at Malvern Community Building 5pm start
- June 18 & 20-24- Aquatic Robotics Club in Malvern. Equipment check on Saturday , then we begin water checks in 5 area lakes! Only 6 openings.
- July 6, 2016- Pre-fair clean up
- July 8-12, 2016 Mills County Fair
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living
WOW Newsletter- Words on Wellness
NEWS You Can Use Newsletter- Nutrition Education with Seniors
October 2015 NEWS
Fair Entry fwebsite or Mills County Fair 2015
How to Enter exhibits into Fair Entry for 2015
Mills County Fair Website
Mills County Fair RV Park
61317 315th Street
Malvern, Iowa 51551
Mills County Fairground now has RV sites for your use, also a great place to stop over with your horses as you travel through.
Call Bob 712-520-6663 or Woody 402-740-4028.
Answer Line 800-262-3804
Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to Noon, 1-4 p.m.
Questions relating to home and family