A world of 4-H with you in it. Join 4-H!
">Happening in Mills County Information:
- NEED TO ENROLL IN 4H? CLICK HERE! Pay for your enrollment by November 30 to receive $5 discount. December 1st becomes $32
- January 28-Sew Fun with Liz 6:30-8pm
- February 12- Master Gardener Webinar at Extension Office 6:30-8:30 "In the Community"
- February 14- Legoslative Coffee at Glenwood City Hall
- February 17- Share a Sheep Meeting 6:30pm
- February 21- Sheep 4 County Meeting at Emerson Community Building
- February 28- New Leader Training in Atlantic
- February 22- Teen Club 7pm
- February 25- Teen Club to Capitol Building in Des Moines
- March 12- Master Gardener Webinar at Extension Office 6:30-8:30 "School Gardens"
- March 14- Legislative Coffee at Mills County Extension Office 11am
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living
Answer Line 800-262-3804
Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to Noon, 1-4 p.m.
Questions relating to home and family
January 2015 4H Newsletter
December 2014 4H Newsletter
November 2014 4H Newsletter
October 4H Newsletter
September 4H Newsletter
August 4H Newsletter
Mills County Fair Website
Mills County Fair RV Park
61317 315th Street
Malvern, Iowa 51551
Mills County Fairground now has RV sites for your use, also a great place to stop over with your horses as you travel through.
Call Bob 712-520-6663 or Woody 402-740-4028.