A world of 4-H with you in it. Join 4-H!
Iowa State University Extension & Outreach: ">Mills County
ISU Extension and Outreach is part of Iowa State University. We take the university’s research and turn it into learning opportunities for Iowans.
Record Book Forms for 4Hers
September 4H Newsletter
MILLS COUNTY FAIR JULY 8-12, 2016
2015 Mills County Resource Directory
">Happening in Mills County Information:
- 2015-2016 4H Dues are $30 if paid before November 1st. After November 1st $35
- 2015-2016 Clover Kids Dues are $15
- Canning, not sure how to clean your windows, looking for a way to select meals? Call the Answerline and they can answer nearly any question you have. Here's a link to their blog too!
- August 31- Record Books due to leaders
- September 1- CREW meet at Glenwood Lake Park 6pm- for ALL 7-9th graders! RSVP 712-624-8616
- September 15- Leaders Meeting- Bring all record Books 6:30pm Start Time
- September 17- Youth Committee Meeting at 6:30pm
- September 20- Schedule your opportunity to go Horseback Riding at Shady Lanes in Council Bluffs. Cost is $20/ person up to 15 people can join. 5pm- call and RSVP at 712-624-8616.
- September 22- Youth Committee Meeting
- September 22- New Leader and Clover Kids Leaders Meeting at Malvern Community Building 6:30-8:30pm
- September 29- Youth Committee Meeting
- October 6- Youth Committee Meeting
- October 7- National Youth Science Day Experiment
- October 13- possible Back up Youth Committee meeting
- Awards Interviews October 24th at East Mills High School
- October 25- Awards Program 1:30pm at the Malvern Community Building
- December 29- FSQA Class for all 4-6th Graders in Livestock Projects- REQUIRED
- March 29, 2016- CLOTHING CONTEST, COMMUNICATIONS CONTEST AND BUCKET OF JUNK at Malvern Community Building 5pm start
- July 8-12, 2016 Mills County Fair
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living
September 4H Newsletter
August 4H Newsletter
June July 4H Newsletter
Fair Entry fwebsite or Mills County Fair 2015
How to Enter exhibits into Fair Entry for 2015
Mills County Fair Website
Mills County Fair RV Park
61317 315th Street
Malvern, Iowa 51551
Mills County Fairground now has RV sites for your use, also a great place to stop over with your horses as you travel through.
Call Bob 712-520-6663 or Woody 402-740-4028.
Answer Line 800-262-3804
Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to Noon, 1-4 p.m.
Questions relating to home and family