Give the Gift of Grain
Give A Gift Of Grain To Help Iowa 4-H'ers!
A donation of grain is an easy way for Iowa farm families to show their support for the 4-H program and make sure 4-H continues for future generations.Giving grain instead of cash can also help farmers save on self-employment, federal income and state income taxes.**Always consult your professional tax or legal advisors to determine tax implications prior to making a gift of grain.
Find out more and share this with your friends, families and local elevators with this brochure. (pdf)
4 Easy Steps For Gifting Grain To 4-H
- Deliver the grain to your local elevator or co-op.
- Transfer the grain to the Iowa 4-H Foundation.
- Ask for a warehouse receipt showing the Iowa 4-H Foundation as the owner.
- Contact the 4-H Foundation (515-294-1537 or email@example.com) and tell them where the grain is stored. The Foundation will order the sale of the grain with the original sales invoice.
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living