Provides opportunities for youth to develop skills they can use now and throughout their life, empowering them to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
Marshall County 4H & Youth
2015 Central Iowa Fair 4-H/FFA Results
- 2015 Beef Cattle Show Results
- 2015 Clothing Event Results
- 2015 Communication Events Results
- 2015 Dairy Cattle and Goat Show Results
- 2015 Dog Show Results
- 2015 Rabbit Show Results
- 2015 Sheep Show Results
- 2015 Clover Kid Static Exhibits Results
- 2015 Static Exhibits Results
- 2015 Livestock Judging Competition Results
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
Marshall County Record Book Forms:
The purpose of 4-H recordkeeping is to teach you how to keep records, which is an important life skill. Recordkeeping is an ongoing process that does not end when the 4-H year ends. Youth are encouraged to select from a variety of alternatives to meet their individual recordkeeping needs and learning styles.
1. To learn how to set goals, how to make plans for action, and how to decide how well you did (evaluation).
2. To learn the skills of record keeping and organization to use now and in the future.
3. To learn to communicate and summarize.
4. To learn responsibility by completing a task.
5. To evaluate information that will market personal skills through future resumes and application forms.
- Order of Record Book
- Marshall County Participation Summary
- Marshall County 4H Project Record
- Bronze Award Evaluation
- Silver Award Evaluation
- Gold Award Evaluation
- Emerald Award Evaluation
- Record Book Template (Excel file)
- Clover Kid Record Book Criteria
- Clover Kid Goal Sheet
- Youth who have previous applied for Record Books and curent award levels
- 4-H Livestock Information
- 4-H Cloverkids
- 4-H Clubs & Leaders
- 4-H Pledge Head--Heart--Hands--Health
- Iowa 4-H Center
- Iowa State Fair
- State 4-H - Website
Marshall County Schools:
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living