Agriculture Engineering Specialist
See Full Biography
Livestock facilities, building materials & construction ventilation systems, manure management systems, soil erosion & crop residue management, soil & water conservation, ground water quality, well construction & maintenance, farm machinery, environmental reguations, energy conservation, and farm safety.
Farm operators, agricultural business and citizens of Iowa.
Joined ISU Extension
January 1, 1989
Extension Positions/Other Experience
Farmed on family farm 1976-1986.
- Ph.D. in Agricultural Engineering from Iowa State University, 1988.
- B.S. and M.S. in Agricultural Engineering, South Dakota State University, 1984, 1986.
- Alpha Epsilon (Agricultural Engineering Honor)
- Gamma Sigma Delta (Agriculture Honor)
- Tau Beta Pi (Engineering Honor)
- National Needs Fellowship
- Iowa State University Research Excellent Award
- American Society of Agriculture National Paper Award
- United States Department of Agriculture Certificate of Appreciation award
- ISU Extension Achievement Award
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living