4-H Ice Cream Contest
Sponsored by Idle Ne’er Dairy Farm , Don & Dorothy Sywassink & Louisa County Ambulance
Judging at 1:00 pm Sunday, July 30
Allow enough time to have your ice cream ready by that time.
All teams must submit entry by July 19
- Teams may have a minimum of three 4-H members and a maximum of two adult leaders.
- All team members must be from the same club.
- A club may have one team in each division (Vanilla and Other).
- All ice cream makers must be hand crank machines
- Teams must make a minimum of one gallon.
There will be two divisions:
Vanilla - no flavor other than vanilla flavoring.
Other – may be flavored with whatever the team chooses.
- Ice cream must be made with cream and/or milk products.
- Ice cream must be prepared on the fair grounds during the competition (Custard base may be prepared before time).
- No uncooked egg products
Recipes need to accompany entry.
Counties Main Menu
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living