Professional development opportunity
We are currently accepting registrations for an in-depth professional development course to begin in fall 2017. It’s called the Collective Impact and Systems Thinking Professional Development Program, and will be presented by Kathy Zurcher, PhD. Registration deadline is July 1, 2017. Click here for more information and to register!
- Sign up now for April 27 peer to peer call for local food coordinators on grant writing
- Local Foods Program wins SARE grant to support Iowa’s local food coordinators
- RSVP now for the Local Food Leader Training and RFSWG meeting Feb. 15-16
- Food systems peer learning call Jan. 24 to focus on evaluation strategies; sign up now!
- Local Food Leader Training to be part of winter RFSWG meeting Feb. 15-16