Professional development opportunity
We are currently accepting registrations for an in-depth professional development course to begin in fall 2017. It’s called the Collective Impact and Systems Thinking Professional Development Program, and will be presented by Kathy Zurcher, PhD. Registration deadline is July 1, 2017. Click here for more information and to register!
- Register now for RFSWG summer field day, June 21 in southwest Iowa
- RFSWG meeting May 25 to focus on agriculture and food policy; register today!
- Unique professional development opportunity for extension and non-profit staff coming up
- Sign up now for April 27 peer to peer call for local food coordinators on grant writing
- Local Foods Program wins SARE grant to support Iowa’s local food coordinators