The Local Foods Program team continuously researches and produces publications and toolkits to help local food systems practitioners do their important work. All of them are available free from the ISU Extension Store.
Links we like
- Creating Change in the Food System: The Role of Regional Food Networks in Iowa, a March 2012 report about the collective impact of RFSWG [PDF] [Michigan State University website]
- Slow Food USA
- Midwest Season Extension
- Iowa Farm to School Program
- Iowa Local Food and Farm Plan
- Learning about Local: A Resource Guide to Iowa Organizations and Programs Supporting Local and Regional Food Systems
- A Resource Guide to Cultivate the Linn County Food System
If you cannot find what you are looking for, please contact us.