4-H Club Volunteer Training
Submitted by Anonymous on Mon, 12/14/2009 - 01:00
These online trainings will help you
- Gain tips on how to make your clups and project meetings fun and educational.
- Develop skills to work with a wide age range of young people.
- Become familiar with how 4-H develops youth in the areas of leadership, citizenship, communications, personal life management and project knowledge.
- Create safe environments for youth to work and play.
- Learn about the various supports and opportunities available for 4-H'ers and volunteers.
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living