2013 Linn County Fair Little Mr. and Miss Contest
Rules and Regulations
The rules for this competition include:
• He/she must reside in Linn County
• He/she must be a Kindergarten through third grade student who has participated in the Linn County Fair. For example: Clover Kids, Kiddee Tractor Pull, Kiddee Calf Show, Bucket Bottle Lamb
• He/she must complete and hand in application by May 15th, 2013.
• He/she must be present at the Grandstand for judging on Wednesday, June 26th, 2013 at 3:00 p.m.
• He/she must be present at coronation in the Grandstand Wednesday, June 26th, 2013.
-Contestants are asked to please dress nicely.
-Group photo following BBQ.
Below is a list of events that are expected for the contestants to attend unless other arrangements
are made with the Little Mr. and Miss committee.
• Application due May 15th, 2013 to the Linn County Extension Office
• Hiawatha Hog Wild Days Parade Saturday, June 22nd, 2013 (10:30 start time)
• Central City 4th of July parade-Thursday, July 4th, 2013 (time to be determined)
• Judging Day-Wednesday, June 26th, 2013 (3:00 pm) at the Grandstand.
• Queen Coronation & 4-H BBQ 5:00 at the Linn County Fairgrounds-Wednesday, June 26th, 2013 (6:00 pm) Group photo following.
• 4-H Youth Council Annual Pie Auction- Sunday June 30th, 2013 (2:00pm)
Find more info at: http://www.thelinncountyfair.com/little-mr-miss-linn-co.html
Contest Sponsored by: SECURITY STATE BANK SPRINGVILLE
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living