Become a Volunteer!
Interested in sharing your passion with the youth of Lee County? Contact Emily at email@example.com or 319-835-5116 to find out how!
4-H Leader Information
4-H Leaders, our annual training documents are past due!
4-H Leaders need to complete the mandatory Risk Management training for the 2013-2014 4-H Year. This training can be completed online!
- Watch the following video: http://vimeo.com/35577965
- Next, Complete the Risk Management Study Guide & Evaluation Form.
Please return all completed forms to Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org or to the Lee County Extension Office no later than January 15, 2014.
Don’t forget club programs for the year. A Club Program Template is now available.
Volunteers are also required to attend an annual training that strengthens their positive youth development knowledge and skills. Four training sessions will be held in the region in February and March. Please see the flyer below, select one to attend, and get your RSVP to Emily.
4-H Leader Training Flyer
Lastly, if you have not already done so, please stop into the Lee County Extension Office at your earliest convenience to sign the 2013-2014 4-H Compliance Form & Background Check paperwork.
Contact Emily Hulsebus with any questions or concerns!
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living
Lee County Events
- Memorial Day - Office Closed
- Office Closed - Independence Day Observed
- Office Closed - Labor Day
- Office Closed - Thanksgiving Day
- Office Closed - Thanksgiving Holiday
All Events for Lee County