What is your passion? What interests you?
4-H members can choose projects in
- Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Creative Arts
- Family and Consumer Sciences
- Personal Development
- Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math
Pick your project from a wide variety of subject areas, track your progress as you learn from the experience, and present at the fair!
Discover the possibilities by clicking on the Hot Sheets to the right.
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living
Lee County Events
- 4-H Dog Obedience Classes
- STEM Academy: Knowing and Growing in the Garden
- STEM Academy: Animal Adventures
- STEM Academy: Cook This!
- DEADLINE: County fair entry deadline *livestock AND art hall
All Events for Lee County
Project Hot Sheets
Agriculture and Natural Resources
Family and Consumer Sciences
Science, Engineering, and Technology
Biological & Chemical Sciences
Computers & Networking
Earth & Climate
Geospatial Mapping Technology
Mechanics & Design
Science in our Everyday Lives