Prepare for Fair!
2014 Lee County Fair: July 8-13
Getting ready for fair means working with your animals, going to weigh-ins and trainings, planting your veggies, taking your photos, practicing your recipes, sewing up those curtains and sooooooooo much more! Get the rules, put the deadlines on your calendar and check out the great new categories here!
Now is a great time to check out our Projects Page to get ideas and start preparing!
Check back soon!
Keep checking this page for updated deadlines, forms, and information for the 2014 Lee County Fair and the Iowa State Fair.
- July 7 at 8:00AM - Art Hall Entry Day
- July 7 at 3:00 PM - Communications/Fashion Event
- See the Fair Book for animal weigh-in and show schedules.
- July 9 at 3:00 PM - County Council Water Balloon Fight
- July 13 at 4:00 PM - 4-H Ice Cream Social
- July 13 at 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM - Art Hall Check-Out
- July 13 at 6:00 PM - Animals will be released
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living
Documents and Forms
- Livestock Exhibit Entry Processes for Lee County 2014
- Entry Form
- Lee County Fair Bucket/Bottle Calf Record Book
- Entry Form
- Tip Sheets
- Goal Sheet
- Photo Goal Sheet
- Poster Report Form
- Judging Schedule
- Design Principles
- Copyright Information
- How to Prepare Vegetables for Exhibit
- How to Prepare Cut Flowers for Exhibit