IT'S RE-ENROLLMENT TIME!
September marked the new year in 4-H—which means that 4-Her’s need to re-enroll for the current year. You will need to re-enroll using the 4-H online database. Please follow the steps provided to re-enroll. Please feel free to contact the office at 319-835-5116 if you need help.
- Go to https://iowa.4honline.com and bookmark this page.
- Select “I have a profile”. Enter family email address and password. (If you have forgotten your password, select “I forgot my password” and one will be emailed to you)
- Click “Enroll for 2013-14” for the member you are re-enrolling.
- Click the “edit” box and make any changes to your information. Be as accurate as possible with your information.
- After following the steps to finish your enroll-ment, select “Submit Enrollment”
2014 FAIR INFORMATION
Visit the Prepare for Fair page for the latest forms, processes, and due dates for the 2014 Lee County Fair and 2014 Iowa State Fair!
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living