4-H Activities and Information
Jones County 4-H Activities and Events
4-H Dog Obedience Clinics
Please contact Monica at the Extension Office regarding obedience and agility clinics.
4-H Horse Project Clinics
4-H Performance Beef
FSQA Training in Jones County
4-H Working Exhibits
Working Exhibit report form here, the forms are due to the Extension Office by July 1. Working Exhibits will be judged on Sneak-A-Peek Tuesday, July 15, 2014 of the Jones County Fair.
Swine Weigh In
Sheep & Goat ID/Weigh In
2014 Iowa 4-H Youth Conference: Ticket to Success - For all 8th to 12th grade youth!
June 24-26, 2014, a great 3 day adventure at ISU for youth. Check out the website for updates http://www.extension.iastate.edu/4h/iowa4hyouthconference
Poultry Pullorum Testing
The Corndog checkoff - renovate & preserve the Iowa State Fairgrounds click here for all the details.
Record Books, Historian, Secretary and Treasurer's Books are DUE to the Jones County Extension office on Monday, September 8, 2014
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living
- Use of Copyright/Trademark Material for Fair Exhibits and Activities
- Pinterest to Original in 3 Easy Steps
- FAST Exhibit Goal Form (PDF or WORD)
- Flower Pot/Container Rules
- Inappropriate Food Exhibits for fairs
- 2014 Photography Exhibit Label
- 4-H Poster Communications rules for 2014
- Poster Communication Exhibit Report Form (PDF or Word)