Eastern Iowa Agriculture & Natural Resources News
The Eastern Iowa Agriculture & Natural Resources Newsletter is brought to you as a collaborative effort of Iowa State University Extension's agriculture and natural resources program specialists serving the eastern third of Iowa. The newsletter highlights new and ongoing programs, and demonstrates how Extension staff members are partnering with others at the state and local levels to bring quality, sustainable programming to a variety of ag-related audiences.
As evidenced by these examples, ISU Extension's agriculture and natural resources program specialists are in touch with the current issues and engaged in timely response to those issues:
- ISU Extension Expo brings high-tech and farmers together
- ISU Extension assists pork producers in rough times
- West Liberty Foods and Extension raise industry standards
- Forestry Field Day consists of more than just trees
- New Program Specialists named to meet local needs
The Newsletter also includes a listing of upcoming educational oportunities and links to other Extension resources.
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living