There are several areas of project learning for members to explore. They are:
Agriculture & Natural Resources
Family & Consumer Sciences
Science, Technology, Engineering & Mechanics (STEM)
For a complete listing of all projects on one page, you may print out our Project Publication. This listing will give you, at one glance, a listing of areas within each project area listed above.
There are also Project Hot Sheets to help with ideas within the project.
Once you have selected project areas, you may decide you would like to exhibit something you have done or learned from the project area at the Jefferson County Fair. If you should choose to exhibit, be sure to check out the Exhibit Tip Sheets when you are preparing your exhibits.
Counties Main Menu
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living
Jefferson County Events
- Vet Feed Directive Meeting
- Collecting, Storing & Using Rainwater Thurs. Sept. 1
- Van Buren Pasture Walk
- Southeast Research and Demonstration Farm "Fall Field Day"
- Fairfield Clover Kids Meeting
Child Care That Works
- MyPlate in My Childcare: Four Easy Steps - AD
- I Only Want A Peanut Butter Sandwich - AD
All Events for Jefferson County