4-H Youth Development empowers children and youth to reach their full potential by working and learning in partnership with caring adults. 4-H provides opportunities to young people to become competent, caring, contributing, confident and connected citizens with character.
4-H also offers youth camps, trips and scholarships for it's members.
Join a Jefferson County 4-H or Clover Kid Club
- Select a club in your area or interest
- Enroll in 4-H, either online or by filling out the necessary paperwork:
Submit enrollment fee payment to the club in which you join
- 4-H enrollment fee for 2015-2016 is $10 per member; however, some clubs choose to pay the $10 for the member.
Counties Main Menu
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living
Jefferson County Events
- Trunk or Treat
- Fairfield Clover Kids Meeting
- Penn Workers 4-H Club Meeting
- Awards Ceremony
- Feeling stretched caring for an adult with chronic conditions? Powerful Tools for Caregivers is offering classes!
Child Care That Works
- MyPlate in My Childcare: Four Easy Steps - AD
- I Only Want A Peanut Butter Sandwich - AD
All Events for Jefferson County