Provides opportunities for youth to develop skills they can use now and throughout their life, empowering them to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
Jackson County 4H & Youth
Submitted by MigrateGroup3 on Mon, 03/02/2015 - 12:46
How to Enroll (For New Families)
How to Re-Enroll (For Returning Families)
FAIR INFORMATION & FORMS
-2015 Jackson County Fairbook-
Livestock Identification Information
- More information can be found at https://www.extension.iastate.edu/4h/page/livestock-id
- Livestock Early Release Request Form
- Bucket/Bottle Project Information
- Poultry Royalty Application
General Record Keeping Forms (also found online at https://www.extension.iastate.edu/4h/projects/livestock)
- Beef, Meat Goat, Sheep, Swine
- Breeding Animals
- Dairy/Dairy Goat
- Horse & Pony
- Clothing Event Information
- Communications Event Information
- Clothing/Communications/Working Exhibit/Music Event Entry Form: PDF/WORD
- Exhibitor List for Indoor Judging Day
- Photography Exhibit Form
- Goal Card Worksheet
- Presentation Ideas
- Why Do A Working Exhibit?
Exploring the Elements & Prinicples of Design
- Color Wheel- Hue, Value, & Intensity; Primary & Secondary Hues; Color Schemes
- Pinterest to Original Source in 3 Easy Steps
RECORD KEEPING INFORMATION & FORMS
Record Book Forms
- Iowa Youth Code of Ethics
- Expected Standards Form
- 4-H Record Keeping Self-evaluation
- Yearly 4-H Summary
- Basic 4-H Project Record
- Experienced 4-H Project Record
- Advanced 4-H Project Record
4-H CLUB RESOURCES
Planning & Facilitating Club Experiences
Financial Guidelines for Iowa 4-H Clubs
Roll Call Ideas
Help with Parliamentary Procedure
- So You're the Club President...
- So You're the Club Vice President...
- So You're the Club Secretary... (Secretary's Record Book)
- So You're the Club Treasurer... (Treasurer's Record Book)
- So You're the Club Reporter...
- So You're the Club Recreation Leader...
- So You're the Club Photographer...
2015 4-H Basketball Tournament
Bracket & Schedule coming soon!.
Follow us on Twitter! Find us on Facebook!
@JacksonCty4H Jackson County 4-H
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living
County Events4h has no events.
Jackson County Families & 4-H Youth Program Development Specialist