Provides opportunities for youth to develop skills they can use now and throughout their life, empowering them to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
Jackson County 4H & Youth
How to Enroll (For New Families)
How to Re-Enroll (For Returning Families)
FAIR INFORMATION & FORMS
-2015 Jackson County Fairbook-
- Livestock Identification Information
- Livestock Early Release Request Form
- Horse Lease Agreement
- Bucket/Bottle Calf Project Information
- Clover Kids Bucket Bottle Calf/Lamb/Kid/Rabbit Show entry form
- Poultry Royalty Application
- Poultry Class Information Card for Pre-Entry Day
General Record Keeping Forms (also found online at https://www.extension.iastate.edu/4h/projects/livestock)
- Beef, Meat Goat, Sheep, Swine
- Breeding Animals
- Dairy/Dairy Goat
- Horse & Pony
- Clothing Event Information
- Communications Event Information
- Clothing/Communications/Working Exhibit/Music Event Entry Form: PDF/WORD
- Exhibitor List for Indoor Judging Day
- Photography Exhibit Form
- Goal Card Worksheet
- Presentation Ideas
- Why Do A Working Exhibit?
Exploring the Elements & Prinicples of Design
- Color Wheel- Hue, Value, & Intensity; Primary & Secondary Hues; Color Schemes
- Pinterest to Original Source in 3 Easy Steps
RECORD KEEPING INFORMATION & FORMS
Record Book Forms
- Iowa Youth Code of Ethics
- Expected Standards Form
- 4-H Record Keeping Self-evaluation
- Yearly 4-H Summary
- Basic 4-H Project Record
- Experienced 4-H Project Record
- Advanced 4-H Project Record
4-H CLUB RESOURCES
Planning & Facilitating Club Experiences
Financial Guidelines for Iowa 4-H Clubs
Roll Call Ideas
Help with Parliamentary Procedure
- So You're the Club President...
- So You're the Club Vice President...
- So You're the Club Secretary... (Secretary's Record Book)
- So You're the Club Treasurer... (Treasurer's Record Book)
- So You're the Club Reporter...
- So You're the Club Recreation Leader...
- So You're the Club Photographer...
4H'ers for 4H
What is the Iowa 4H'ers for 4H Campaign?
This annual campaign is conducted by youth members of the State 4-H Council Finance Committee. 4-H Clubs across the state are encouraged to donate $3.00 per 4-H member and the funds raised benefit financial aid, State 4-H Conference, and other projects voted upon by the State 4-H Council. The campaign runs March 1 - June 1.
2015 Campaign Portal: 30K for 30 Years
The 2014 Campaign raised a total of $25,642.70. The State 4-H Council Finance Committee has made it their goal to raise $30,3030.30 for Iowa 4H'ers in 2015. Help them reach their goal!
Iowa Sheep Industry Association Scholarship
Jackson County 4-H Scholarship
Jackson County 4-H Friends Scholarship Application
Gerald Cornelius ISU 4-H Scholarship Application
June 12th-13th, 2015
Canoeing & low ropes, educational & fun activities, swimming, Maquoketa Caves tour--- sounds like FUN!
Come join other Junior 4-H members in grades 4th-6th, from Jackson, Clinton, Dubuque, Delaware, Muscatine and Cedar counties for two days of camp. We will start on Friday, June 12, 1:00 p.m. and finish on Saturday—June 13, 5:00 p.m.
Growing in the Garden & Summer Discovery
Learn how to plant a garden, find out how plants grow, make fun nature crafts, create and eat tasty nutritious snacks from the garden, and get your hands in the dirt and have fun in the garden at Growing in the Garen Camp!
Explore science in a new way, have FUN in the sun (and park), make and eat tasty nutritious snacks, and create science projects at Summer Discovery!
Click HERE for College for Kids III Registration!
Follow us on Twitter! Find us on Facebook!
@JacksonCty4H Jackson County 4-H
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living
County Events4h has no events.