Provides opportunities for youth to develop skills they can use now and throughout their life, empowering them to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
Jackson County 4H & Youth
How to Enroll (For New Families)
How to Re-Enroll (For Returning Families)
FAIR INFORMATION & FORMS
-2015 Jackson County Fairbook-
- Livestock Identification Information
- Livestock Early Release Request Form
- Horse Lease Agreement
- Bucket/Bottle Calf Project Information
- Clover Kids Bucket Bottle Calf/Lamb/Kid/Rabbit Show entry form
- Poultry Royalty Application
- Poultry Scholarship
- Poultry Class Information Card for Pre-Entry Day
General Record Keeping Forms (also found online at https://www.extension.iastate.edu/4h/projects/livestock)
- Beef, Meat Goat, Sheep, Swine
- Breeding Animals
- Dairy/Dairy Goat
- Horse & Pony
- Senior Clothing Selection Report Form
- Senior Fashion Review Report Form
- Senior $15 Challenge Report Form
- Intermediate Clothing Event Report Form
- Junior Clothing Event Report Form
- Clothing/Communications/Working Exhibit/Music Event Entry Form: PDF/WORD
- Share-the-Fun Entry Form
- Exhibitor List for Indoor Judging Day
- Photography Exhibit Form
- Goal Card Worksheet
- Presentation Ideas
- Why Do A Working Exhibit?
Exploring the Elements & Prinicples of Design
- Color Wheel- Hue, Value, & Intensity; Primary & Secondary Hues; Color Schemes
- Pinterest to Original Source in 3 Easy Steps
RECORD KEEPING INFORMATION & FORMS
Record Book Forms
- Iowa Youth Code of Ethics
- Expected Standards Form
- 4-H Record Keeping Self-evaluation
- Yearly 4-H Summary
- Basic 4-H Project Record
- Experienced 4-H Project Record
- Advanced 4-H Project Record
County Project Awards
4-H'ers in grades 7-12 are eligible to receive county project awards. Applications are available at the link below or at the CEO. Remember, applications must have support material (no more than 5 pages) submitted with them. Deadline for application submission is September 15th to the CEO.
Support material may be: WRITTEN- a story, resume, record, or portion of a record, photo,etc. Format: 8 1/2 x 11, one sided, 5 page maximum. The application form is not counted toward pages of the support material. VIDEOTAPE- not more than 5 minutes. AUDIOTAPE- not more than 5 minutes.
COUNTY PROJECT AWARD APPLICATION
4-H CLUB RESOURCES
Planning & Facilitating Club Experiences
Financial Guidelines for Iowa 4-H Clubs
Roll Call Ideas
Help with Parliamentary Procedure
- So You're the Club President...
- So You're the Club Vice President...
- So You're the Club Secretary... (Secretary's Record Book)
- So You're the Club Treasurer... (Treasurer's Record Book)
- So You're the Club Reporter...
- So You're the Club Recreation Leader...
- So You're the Club Photographer...
Krista Grant Community Service Award
A Jackson County 4-H club may apply for the Community Service Award each fall by completing the nomination form about the club's citizenship activity (activities) for the 4-H year that is just finishing. The form is due to the Jackson County Extension Office by September 22. We prefer this form be completed by the Youth Leader of the project(s).
Iowa Sheep Industry Association Scholarship
Jackson County 4-H Scholarship
Jackson County 4-H Friends Scholarship Application
Gerald Cornelius ISU 4-H Scholarship Application
Kickin' Off 4-H Kickball Tournament
The Kickin' Off 4-H Kickball Tournament is open to ALL Jackson County youth in grades 4-12. Join us at Geno's in Preston on Sunday, September 27th for some FUN!
For the entry form, CLICK HERE!
Follow us on Twitter! Find us on Facebook!
@JacksonCty4H Jackson County 4-H
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living
County Events4h has no events.