The Extension Information Technology Building is located on Haber Road on the North-east side of the Iowa State University campus. We are located in a yellow building (that looks like a house).
Directions to the EIT Building from I-35
- Take the 13th Street exit off of I-35
- Once on 13th Street, travel west towards Ames
- Continue west on 13th, passing Duff Avenue (McFarland Clinic), Grand Avenue, Northwestern Avenue and Ridgewood Avenue. Proceed down hill on 13th street towards the ISU campus.
- After crossing the small creek bridge, turn left on Haber Road (the road only goes south).
- The EIT building is a yellow building that looks like a house. Parking is available at the building.
Directions to the EIT Buidling from US Hwy 30
- Take the Elwood Drive exit off of US Hwy 30
- Turn north on Elwood and drive toward campus. Landmarks you will pass include Jack Trice Stadium and Hilton Coliseum and Lincoln Way Avenue.
- Continue going north on Elwood as it turns left (west).
- At the second stop light after Elwood, turn right and go through the one-way railroad underpass. (Be sure to note, that there is no right turn on red at that light).
- We are the third building on the left side of the street (a yellow building that looks like a house). Parking is available at the building.
ISU Campus Map shows the location of our building