Stay Independent: A Healthy Aging Series
A nutrition and wellness program for adults age 60+ that provides information and tips to help aging adults remain healthy and independent.
The program series focuses on four topics:
- Three Meals a Day - video overview
- Feast on Fruits and Vegetables - video overview
- Power Up with Protein - video overview
- Exercise Your Independence - video overview
During each session, participants will:
- Learn about the health benefits of eating well and moving more.
- Sample healthy, tasty, low-cost recipes.
- Exchange ideas with peers to help you meet your health goals.
For additional information, contact the Nutrition and Wellness Specialist in your area.