Sports Nutrition - Eat to Compete
Find the most up-to-date information on the role of nutrition in physical performance. Many of the recommendations that optimize performance for the athlete are appropriate for optimizing overall health as well.
Information can be used by the recreational athlete, competitive athlete, coaches, trainers or anyone interested in improving their overall health through nutrition and exercise.
|Learn more about ...|
You can use this website to get answers to questions such as:
- Does what I eat really affect my physical performance?
- How much carbohydrate do I need?
- Should I be taking a dietary/nutrition supplement?
- Does it matter when I eat?
- Should I eat more protein if I am trying to gain weight and/or muscle?
- How do I know if I am getting enough fluids?
Are you getting enough carbs?
Use the Carbometer to find out ...
Are you getting enough fluids?
Play the H2O Race...