Get A Good Night's Sleep - Webinar
Children need adequate sleep to help their brains and bodies grow and develop. During this interactive webinar for parents, grandparents, and teachers, we will share more how sleep impacts children’s health and behavior.
Join us as we discuss the importance of sleep for our children – infants through teens.
Topics will include: proper amount of sleep, sleep cycles, tips, environment, and bedtime routines. We will also talk about sleep problems like: fears, nightmares, dreams, talking in your sleep, and sleep walking.
When: Monday, April 21, 2014 7:30 - 8:30 p.m. CDT OR Tuesday, April 22, 2014 12:00 noon - 1:00 p.m. CDT
Registration: None required
Questions: Contact Lori Hayungs or Donna Donald for more information
How does a webinar work?
Participation is easy and convenient. Webinar attendees participate from a computer with Internet access. Participants will hear the presenters through your computer speakers and will have the opportunity to interact with the presenters and other attendees using a chat box in the webinar meeting room.
How do I participate?
Prior to the webinar:
- Ensure your computer meets the minimum computer requirements.
- Visit our webinar connection page to test your computer’s ability to participate in a webinar. If the diagnostic test finds that important software is missing from your computer, you will be automatically provided with a link to download the required software.
The day of the webinar:
- Up to 30 minutes prior to the start time, go to: https://connect.extension.iastate.edu/r7anuzrz8og/
- Select the button to "Enter as a Guest"
- Type your first and last name > Click the "Enter Room" button
- You will be brought into the room where you can wait for the class to start.
To view the webinar, you must have the following:
- A computer
- An active Internet connection - High speed (at least 512 kbps download speed) is recommended for optimal experience
- Flash player - a free download from the Adobe website