I-Consult is a professional development system supporting consultants employed by Iowa Child Care Resource & Referral. Child Care Consultants work closely with early childhood programs to identify program strengths and problem solve challenges. They are a valuable resource to help improve the quality of care for Iowa’s children.
I-Consult offers three educational programs for consultants, through partnership with the Department of Human Services.
- New Staff Orientation
- Early Childhood Environment Rating Scale Training
- Environment Rating Scale Assessment
- Child Care Nutrition Training
- Family Storyteller
- Early Learning Online Training
- Early Childhood Consultation (I-Consult)
- Early Connections to Nature & Science