Smart Choice: Health Insurance
Options in the new health insurance marketplace
In the changing world of health insurance, understanding your options enables you to make the best choice for your situation. This free two-hour workshop offers:
- core information about health insurance,
- tools you can use in making your own decisions, and
- a chance to compare hypothetical policies.
It also will introduce you to the new Health Insurance Marketplace, how it works and how to reduce your costs for health insurance and health care.
Take advantage of a local opportunity to gain information and resources that will help you make a smart choice! Contact your local Extension and Outreach office for details.
- 9, 9:30-11:00 - Sioux City, 4301 Sergeant Rd. #210. Pre-registration required. Snow date 12/16
- 9, 6:00 – 8:00 p.m. - Carroll, Carroll County Extension Office, pre-registration required. A minimum of 10 required to teach.
- 10, 6:00 – 8:00 p.m.- ONLINE, to register for this free class, contact your local ISU Extension and Outreach office or register online
- 11, 1:00 - 3:00 p.m. - Rock Rapids, Forester Center 404 Main Street, Snow date 12/18, call (712) 472-2576
- 6, 9:30 - 12:00 p.m. - Sheldon, Crop Advantage: Information only
- 7, 9:30 - 12:00 p.m. - Spirit Lake, Crop Advantage: Information only
- 16,10:00 - 12:00 p.m. - Sibley, Sibley Library 406 9th Street, Snow date 1/23, call (712) 754-3648
- 27, TBA - Plymouth, Crop Advantage: Information only
- 29, 1:00 - 3:00 p.m. - Spirit Lake, Public Library 702 16th Street. Pre-registration required. Snow Date 1/30, call (712) 336-3488
- 2, 1:00 - 3:00 p.m. - Primghar, 340 2nd st SE. Pre-registration required. Snow Date 2/3, call (712) 957-5045