Smart Choice: Health Insurance
Options in the new health insurance marketplace
In the changing world of health insurance, understanding your options enables you to make the best choice for your situation. This free two-hour workshop offers:
- core information about health insurance,
- tools you can use in making your own decisions, and
- a chance to compare hypothetical policies.
It also will introduce you to the new Health Insurance Marketplace, how it works and how to reduce your costs for health insurance and health care.
To join the live session:
- 10 -15 minutes prior to the webinar, go to: https://connect.extension.iastate.edu/acafarmfamilies/
- Click on the ‘Enter as Guest’ button
- Type in your first and last name
- Click ‘Enter Room’. Please be patient and wait while the meeting room opens.
Take advantage of a local opportunity to gain information and resources that will help you make a smart choice! Contact your local Extension and Outreach office for details.
- March 13, 5:00-6:00 p.m. - Worth County Extension Office, Northwood
- March 18, 12:30-1:30 p.m. - Rock Valley Hospital, Rock Valley
- March 25, 3:00–4:20 p.m. - Hampton Public Library, Hampton
- March 27 - Health Insurance and the Affordable Care Act: Options and Opportunities, 12:15-12:45 p.m. - Ericson Public Library, Boone
- March 27 - Health Insurance and the Affordable Care Act: Options and Opportunities, 4:00–4:30 p.m. - Ericson Public Library, Boone