MIGHTY HOWARD COUNTY FAIR
This webpage contains helpful documents as you prepare to enter exhibits from your project work at the Mighty Howard County Fair. If you have any questions, please contact the Extension Office.
- Market Beef Verification – February 1st 11:59 p.m. – 4hOnline
- Animal ID & Other Market Animal Verification – May 15th 11:59 p.m. – 4hOnline
- Mighty Howard County Fair Entry – June 2nd at 4:00 p.m. – Howard County Extension Office
- 2016 Fair Exhibitor Guide - 2017 book will be published soon.
- Livestock Vehicle Entrance for 2014 - Map for 2014 and has been used each year thereafter.
- 2016 Fair Communication Schedules
- Code of Ethics – FFA Members ONLY - click here
- Adult Celebrity Beef Showmanship Class 2017
All livestock ID for 4-H members is done through 4hOnline. 4-H staff enters all market animals that are weighed in during one of our weigh-ins and youth must verify the information entered. All other species that are non-market species must be entered by the 4-H member into their record.
ID FORMS FOR FFA MEMBERS ONLY
There are many helpful tools and resources available from Iowa State University Extension and Outreach and the State 4-H Office. Below are tools that are most commonly utilized when preparing fair exhibits.
INAPPROPRIATE FOOD EXHIBITS FOR THE FAIR
DESIGN: EXPLORING THE ELEMENTS AND PRINCIPLES - Publication 4H 634
Middle of the Night Help Sheet
Design Elements for Fair Prep
2017 Entry Forms - coming later - due June 2, 2017.
- Beef Entry Form
- Market Beef Care & Disclosure Statement
- Horse Entry Form
- Horse Care and Management Disclosure Statement
- Dairy Goat, Meat Goat,Pygmy Goat Entry Form
- Meat Goat Care & Disclosure Statement
- Sheep Entry Form
- Market Sheep Care & Disclosure Statement
- Rabbit Entry Form
- Poultry Entry Form
- Dog Obedience and Pet Entry Form
- Market Swine Care and Disclosure Statement
- Dairy Cattle Entry Form
Counties Main Menu
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living