MIGHTY HOWARD COUNTY FAIR
This webpage contains helpful documents as you prepare to enter exhibits from your project work at the Mighty Howard County Fair. If you have any questions, please contact the Extension Office.
- Market Beef Verification – February 1st 11:59 p.m. – 4hOnline
- Animal ID & Other Market Animal Verification – May 15th 11:59 p.m. – 4hOnline
- Mighty Howard County Fair Entry – June 6th 4:00 p.m. – Howard County Extension Office
- 2013 Howard County Fair Book
- 2014 Fair Communication Schedules - available after Spring Fair.
- Code of Ethics – FFA Members ONLY - click here
- Adult Celebrity Dairy Showmanship 2014
- Adult Celebrity Beef Showmanship class 2014
All livestock ID for 4-H members is done through 4hOnline. 4-H staff enters all market animals that are weighed in during one of our weigh-ins and youth must verify the information entered. All other species that are non-market species must be entered by the 4-H member into their record.
ID FORMS FOR FFA MEMBERS ONLY
There are many helpful tools and resources available from Iowa State University Extension and Outreach and the State 4-H Office. Below are tools that are most commonly utilized when preparing fair exhibits.
INAPPROPRIATE FOOD EXHIBITS FOR THE FAIR
DESIGN: EXPLORING THE ELEMENTS AND PRINCIPLES
2014 Design Elements for Fair Prep.
2014 Entry Forms
- Beef Entry Form
- Market Beef Care & Disclosure Statement
- Horse Entry Form
- Horse Care and Management Disclosure Statement
- Dairy Goat, Meat Goat & Pygmy Goat Entry Form
- Meat Goat Care & Disclosure Statement
- Sheep Entry Form
- Market Sheep Care & Disclosure Statement
- Dairy Cattle Entry Form
- Rabbit Entry Form
- Poultry Entry Form
- Dog Obedience & Pet Entry Form
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living