4-H ALUMNI of HOWARD COUNTY
The following was developed during the founding of the 4-H Alumni Group. The group strives to reach the goals of the mission each year. If you have ideas that the Task Force can build from in order to reach our mission, please contact the Extension Office.
- To increase Howard County 4-H Endowment to a level that the interest created can help support and grow our county 4-H program as well as provide scholarships for young people.
- To rekindle the 4-H spirit in 4-H Alumni to move local alumnus to volunteer their talents and time to the Howard County 4-H Program.
- To create an alumni pool of short-term volunteers from which we can fish for long-term volunteers in years to come.
- To provide opportunities for alumni to gather, fellowship, support and promote the benefits of being a 4-H member in Howard County.
CURRENT COMMITTEE MEMBERS:
Gladie Church, Sharla Fencl, Bart Wilson, Aaron Schatz, Melissa Schatz, Melissa Adams, Lowell Dohlman, Judy Bartels, Toni Friedrich, Therma Fitzgerald, Marge Johnson, Kristie Brincks, Abbi Friedrich, Karn Friedges, AJ Friedges, and Lynette Houser.
NEWSLETTER AND MEMBERSHIP FORM
Each fall a newsletter is sent to our mailing list. This newsletter includes the membership form for our alumni to use to pay their membership dues each year. These dues are used to help us reach our mission. Below is the link to the latest newsletter.
Click for NEWSLETTER AND MEMBERSHIP FORM
4-H ENDOWMENT FUND FORM - click here
MEETING DATES - Wednesday, April 8, 2015 at 7:30 p.m. Committee members will interview scholarship applicants prior to this meeting.
AGENDA - April 8 tentative - scholarships, silent auction basket.
MINUTES - Minutes of last meeting
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION - 2015 scholarship application - click here
Each year the committee offers a minimum of one scholarship for graduating 4-H seniors who are current members of the Howard County 4-H Program. Completed applications must be postmarked to the Howard County Extension Office by March 13, 2015.
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living