4-H ALUMNI of HOWARD COUNTY
The following was developed during the founding of the 4-H Alumni Group. The group strives to reach the goals of the mission each year. If you have ideas that the Task Force can build from in order to reach our mission, please contact the Extension Office.
To increase Howard County 4-H Endowment to a level that the interest created can help support and grow our county 4-H program as well as provide scholarships for young people.
- To rekindle the 4-H spirit in 4-H Alumni to move local alumnus to volunteer their talents and time to the Howard County 4-H Program.
- To create an alumni pool of short-term volunteers from which we can fish for long-term volunteers in years to come.
- To provide opportunities for alumni to gather, fellowship, support and promote the benefits of being a 4-H member in Howard County.
CURRENT COMMITTEE MEMBERS:
Melissa Adams, Judy Bartels, Gladie Church, Lowell Dohlman, Sharla Fencl, Therma Fitzgerald, Abbi Friedrich, Toni Friedrich, Marge Johnson, Randy Lewis, Aaron Schatz, Melissa Schatz, Max Schmidt, and Bart Wilson
NEWSLETTER AND MEMBERSHIP FORM
Each fall a newsletter is sent to our mailing list. This newsletter includes the membership form for our alumni to use to pay their membership dues each year. These dues are used to help us reach our mission. Below is the link to the latest newsletter.
NEWSLETTER AND MEMBERSHIP FORM - click here
4-H ENDOWMENT FUND FORM - click here
June 4, 2013 at 7:30 p.m. at Howard County Extension Office in Cresco
AGENDA - April 3, 2013
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION - click here
Each year the committee offers a minimum of one scholarship for graduating 4-H seniors who are current members of the Howard County 4-H Program. Completed applications must be postmarked to the Howard County Extension Office by March 15, 2013.
UPCOMING ALUMNI EVENTS
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living