Missouri Valley Dazzlers & Dazzlers Clover Kids 4-H Clubs
- Michelle Anunson - Organizational Leader & Clover Kids Leader, 712/642-5369 (home) or 402-616-1901 (cell)
- Noelle Konsbruck - Clover Kids Leader
- Mary Cash - Clover Kids Leader
- Meeting Date: April 3rd
- Time: The Clover Kids (K thru 2nd grade) and the Dazzlers (3rd through 12th grade) meet from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm (Club officers should come at 2:30 p.m. to meet prior to the club meeting)
- Place: Rand Center, 100 4th Street, Missouri Valley
- Roll Call:
- Pledge of Allegiance:
- 4-H Pledge:
- Snacks -
- Drinks -
- Other Upcoming Activities/Future Plans:
- Activity: remember to re-enroll online for the new 4-H year
- Activity: FSQA training/meeting - April 12, 2016 at the Extension Office, 6 pm
- Next Meeting -May 3rd
- Next Meeting -
- Next Meeting -
- May 1 - enrollments & re-enrollments are due for the year
- May 15 - ID's due for beef, horses, sheep, swine, goats, dogs, cats, poultry (all online this year)
- May ?? - Milk Made Magic entries due
- June ?? - Milk Made Magic Contest
- June 15 - rabbit ID's due
- June 15 - Harrison County Fair entries due (online this year)
- July 1 - Iowa State Fair entries due
- Harrison County Fair -July 26-30, 2016
- Iowa State Fair - August 11-21, 2016
2015-2016 Club Officers:
- President - Catherine D.
- Vice-President - Shelby D.
- Secretary - Bailey D.
- Treasurer - Amie P.
- Reporter - Emma A.
- Historian - Olivia C.
- Photographers - Alexis S., Virginia I., Michael B.
- Recreation Leaders - Leah P.
Notes: When it's your turn for snacks/drinks, please plan for approximately 30 kids/adults. Also, plan to help with cleaning up the meeting area after the meeting.
Parents are always welcome to attend meetings.
Counties Main Menu
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living