Loess Hill Lancers
- Rob Rains, Organizational Leader & Livestock, 712-456-2623
- Regina Rains, Organizational Leader, 712-456-2623
- Nancy Sipple, Assistant Leader, 712-646-9304
- Anne Prucha, Visual Arts, 712-642-3870
- Janet Shearer, Assistant Leader, 712-645-2047
- Michelle Lewis, Assistant Leader, 712-649-2904
- Stephanie Millikan, Assistant Leader, 712-642-5937
- Kim Rife, Assistant Leader, 402-981-6627
- Tammy Neill, Assistant Leader, 712-646-2923
- David Cooper, Beef
- Jennifer Thomas, Clover Kids Leader, 712-592-1412
- Rozanne King, Advisor- email@example.com ,712-646-2094
- Ruth Utman, Advisor - 712-645-2893
- Date: (Regular meeting date is the 1st Sunday of the Month) December 1, 2013
- Time: 4:30 p.m. for caroling and then family potluck following 6:00 pm
- Place: Mondamin Community Bldg. -
- Pledge to U.S. Flag:
- Roll Call:
- Topics/Business: Assembling fruit bags and then caroling, followed by club family potluck and bingo party at the Mondamin Community Building, Enrollments, 4-H Annual Meeting, Membership dues
- 4-H Pledge:
- Presentation Mentor:
- Hosts/Refreshments/Clean-up: (please talk to each other to coordinate plans!)
- Other Activities this Month: 4-H Annual Meeting in Logan (Nov. 10)
- Early Out Workshops: (these are for 3rd to 6th grade members) 2 to 4 p.m. at the Mondamin Community Center (contact Anne Prucha for more info) Remember - if school is canceled, so is the workshop
- Early Out Workshop: Nov. 18
- Early Out Workshop: December 2 - make ornaments for caroling baskets
- Early Out Workshop: December 16 - Caroling at Longview
- Early Out Workshop: January 6 - TBA
- Early Out Workshop: February 3 - Soaps, Salts & Scrubs
- Future Plans:
- FSQA dates -
- Next Meeting: January 5, 2014
- Next Meeting: February 2, 2014
- May 1st - project enrollment deadline (or bring to the May 6th meeting)
- May 15th - ID's due for beef, swine, horse, goats, sheep & dogs
- May ?? - Milk Made Magic entries due to the Extension office
- June 15th - ID's due for rabbits, cats, poultry
- Harrison County Fair - July 19 (4-H Dog Show), July 22-27, 2014
- Iowa State Fair - August 7-17, 2014
2013-2014 Club Officers
- President: Cortney C.
- Vice President: Seth M.
- Secretary: Morgan S.
- Treasurer: Alyssa H.
- Assistant Sec./Treas: Heidi G.
- Reporter/Photographer: Owen S.
- Historian: Sam S.
NOTE: Regular meeting Date & Time: 1st Sunday of the Month at 6:00 p.m. at the Mondamin Community Building.
NOTE: NEW ATTENDANCE POLICY: You must attend at least 6 of the 11 meetings in order to show at fair.
NOTE: Members responsible for presentations/recreation are to arrive 15 minutes early and set up for the meeting.
NOTE: Members on refreshments are responsible to see that the meeting room is cleaned up and all tables and chairs are put away.
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living