Loess Hill Lancers
- Rob Rains, Organizational Leader & Livestock, 712-456-2623
- Regina Rains, Organizational Leader, 712-456-2623
- Nancy Sipple, Assistant Leader, 712-646-9304
- Anne Prucha, Visual Arts, 712-642-3870
- Janet Shearer, Assistant Leader, 712-645-2047
- Michelle Lewis, Clover Kids Leader, 712-649-2904
- Stephanie Millikan, Assistant Leader, 712-642-5937
- Kim Rife, Assistant Leader, 402-981-6627
- David Cooper, Beef, 712-649-2047
- Jennifer Thomas, Assistant Leader, 712-592-1412
- Rozanne King, Advisor- email@example.com ,712-646-2094
- Ruth Utman, Advisor - 712-645-2893
- Date: (Regular meeting date is the 1st Sunday of the month) November 2
- Time: 6:00 pm
- Place: Mondamin Community Bldg. -
- Pledge to U.S. Flag: Joslynn, Grace, Hannah, Chloe Gr, Amelia
- Roll Call: My favorite family tradition
- Topics/Business: Greenery Sales Orders due, Membership Drive, Christmas party plans, market beef weigh-in date, 4-H Annual Meeting, Adopt-A-Family, project enrollment/re-enrollment
- 4-H Pledge: Ethan, Skylyr, Breadon, Amber We
- Presentations/Recreation/Set-up: Amber Wi, Brooke, Cassidy H
- Hosts/Refreshments/Clean-up: (please talk to each other to coordinate plans!) Dick, Elizabeth, Rochelle, Kasey, Chloe Gi
- Other Activities this Month: Wear your 4-H shirts on Wed. Oct. 8th
- Early Out Workshops: (these are for 3rd to 6th grade members) 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. at the Mondamin Community Center (contact Anne Prucha for more info) Remember - if school is canceled, so is the workshop
- Early Out Workshop: October 27 - homemade washing machine soap & dryer sheets
- Early Out Workshop: November 10 - food workshop
- Early Out Workshop: December 1 - Sugarplum Mini Light String
- Early Out Workshop:
- Early Out Workshop:
- Future Plans:
- FSQA dates -
- Next Meeting:
- Next Meeting: December 7
- May 1st - project enrollment deadline
- May 15th - ID's due for beef, swine, horse, goats, sheep, dogs, poultry & cats
- May ?? - Milk Made Magic entries due to the Extension office
- June ?? - Milk Made Magic contest at the Extension Office
- June 15th - ID's due for rabbits
- July ?? - Fashion Revue/Clothing Selection/$15 Challenge at the Extension Office
- Harrison County Fair -
- Iowa State Fair - August 13-23, 2015
2014-2015 Club Officers
- President: Seth M.
- Vice President: Morgan S.
- Secretary: Heidi G.
- Treasurer: Alyssa H.
- Assistant Sec./Treas:
- Reporter/Photographer: Jessica O.
- Historian: Skylyr W.
NOTE: Regular meeting Date & Time: 1st Sunday of the Month at 6:00 p.m. at the Mondamin Community Building.
NOTE: NEW ATTENDANCE POLICY: You must attend at least 6 of the 11 meetings in order to show at fair.
NOTE: Members responsible for presentations/recreation are to arrive 15 minutes early and set up for the meeting.
NOTE: Members on refreshments are responsible to see that the meeting room is cleaned up and all tables and chairs are put away.
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living