Loess Hill Lancers
- Rob Rains, Organizational Leader & Livestock, 712-456-2623
- Regina Rains, Organizational Leader, 712-456-2623
- Nancy Sipple, Assistant Leader, 712-646-9304
- Anne Prucha, Visual Arts, 712-642-3870
- Janet Shearer, Assistant Leader, 712-645-2047
- Michelle Lewis, Clover Kids Leader, 712-649-2904
- Stephanie Millikan, Assistant Leader, 712-642-5937
- Kim Rife, Assistant Leader, 402-981-6627
- David Cooper, Beef, 712-649-2047
- Jennifer Thomas, Assistant Leader, 712-592-1412
- Rozanne King, Advisor- email@example.com ,712-646-2094
- Ruth Utman, Advisor - 712-645-2893
- Date: (Regular meeting date is the 1st Sunday of the month) April 6, 2014
- Time: 6:00 pm
- Place: Mondamin Community Bldg. -
- Pledge to U.S. Flag: Seth, Leah, Taylor, Haley
- Roll Call: If I could be an animal I would be a ........
- Topics/Business: 4-H'ers for 4-H, final project enrollment, large animal ID sheet deadline (May 15), state 4-H Camps, State 4-H Conference
- 4-H Pledge: Alyssa, Cassidy H., Sage, Kali
- Presentations/Recreation/Set-up: Taylor, Ethan, Skylyr W
- Hosts/Refreshments/Clean-up: (please talk to each other to coordinate plans!) Sydney, Brylee, Jennifer, Heidi
- Other Activities this Month:
- Early Out Workshops: (these are for 3rd to 6th grade members) 2 to 4 p.m. at the Mondamin Community Center (contact Anne Prucha for more info) Remember - if school is canceled, so is the workshop
- Early Out Workshop:
- Early Out Workshop:
- Early Out Workshop: March 17 - bracelets
- Early Out Workshop: March 31
- Early Out Workshop: April 14 - glass plate, bowls & cup towers, work on photo wreath
- Future Plans:
- FSQA dates -
- Next Meeting: May 4, 2014
- Next Meeting: June 1, 2014
- May 1st - project enrollment deadline
- May 15th - ID's due for beef, swine, horse, goats, sheep & dogs
- May ?? - Milk Made Magic entries due to the Extension office
- June ?? - Milk Made Magic contest at the Extension Office
- June 15th - ID's due for rabbits, cats, poultry
- Harrison County Fair - July 19 (4-H Dog Show), July 22-27, 2014
- Iowa State Fair - August 7-17, 2014
2013-2014 Club Officers
- President: Cortney C.
- Vice President: Seth M.
- Secretary: Morgan S.
- Treasurer: Alyssa H.
- Assistant Sec./Treas: Heidi G.
- Reporter/Photographer: Owen S.
- Historian: Sam S.
NOTE: Regular meeting Date & Time: 1st Sunday of the Month at 6:00 p.m. at the Mondamin Community Building.
NOTE: NEW ATTENDANCE POLICY: You must attend at least 6 of the 11 meetings in order to show at fair.
NOTE: Members responsible for presentations/recreation are to arrive 15 minutes early and set up for the meeting.
NOTE: Members on refreshments are responsible to see that the meeting room is cleaned up and all tables and chairs are put away.
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living