- Barbie Schafer - Organizational Leader (712/647-3110)
- Barbie Schafer - Woodbine Clover Kids Leader
- NOTE: Meetings are held the first Sunday of each month at 5:00 p.m. in the Methodist Church unless otherwise notified. Check the "Cub News" for reminders. Please plan snacks and activities for 40 members.
- NOTE: If you are down for a presentation we expect you to get together with your partner before the meeting. You can decide the topic you present on.
- SNACKS: if your family is down to provide snacks, we ask that you bring a bottle/jug of pop/juice and a snack. There are four families assigned each month. If it's your turn for snacks, you are also asked to stay after the meeting to help with clean-up.
- Date: October 5
- Time: 5:00 p.m.
- Place: United Methodist Church, 509 Lincolnway, Woodbine
- Roll Call:
- Pledge of Allegiance:
- 4-H Pledge:
Other Activities this Month:
Woodbine Clover Kids:
- The Woodbine Clover Kids generally meet on the same day and at the same place as the Hawkeye Ramblers 4-H Club, beginning at 5 p.m. and lasting one hour - contact Barbie Schafer at 712-647-3110 for more details.
- Next Meeting: November 2, 2014
- Next Meeting:
- FSQA -
- May 1 - deadline to enroll/change in project areas
- May 15 - ID's due for beef, dairy, swine, sheep, dogs, horses, goats
- May ??- Milk Made Magic entries due to Extension Office
- June ?? - Milk Made Magic Contest
- June 15 - ID's due for cats, rabbits, poultry
- June 15 - Harrison County Fair entries due
- July 1 - Iowa State Fair livestock entries due
- Harrison County Fair -
- 4-County Fair - August
- Iowa State Fair - August 13-23, 2015
2013-2014 Club Officers
- President: Ellen C
- Vice President: Cameryn S
- Secretary: Kaylynn J
- Treasurer: Kara K
- Photographer: Alyssa J
- Historian: Kaelin A
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living