- Kristi Mentink- Organizational Leader (712/647-2642)
- Juli Cox- Organizational Leader (712/647-2585)
- Evelyn Oliver- Exhibit Hall Project Leader (712/647-2320)
- Kevin & Christine Koke - Special Projects Leaders (712/647-2374)
- NOTE: Meetings are held the first Sunday of each month at 6:00 p.m. in the Sacred Heart Parish Center unless otherwise notified. Check the "Cub News" for reminders. Please plan snacks and activities for 40 members.
- NOTE: If you are down for a presentation we expect you to get together with your partner before the meeting. You can decide the topic you present on.
- Date: May 6, 2012
- Time: 6:00 p.m.
- Place: Sacred Heart Parish Center
- Roll Call:
- Pledge of Allegiance:
- 4-H Pledge:
- double-check your project selections
Other Activities this Month:
Woodbine Clover Kids:
- The Woodbine Clover Kids generally meet on the same day and at the same place as the Hawkeye Ramblers 4-H Club, beginning at 5 p.m. and lasting one hour - contact Barbie Schafer at 712-647-3110 for more details.
- Next Meeting: June 3
- Next Meeting:
- May 1 - deadline to enroll in projects (or bring to May 6th meeting)
- May 15 - ID's due for beef, swine, sheep, dogs, horses, goats
- May 30 - Milk Made Magic entries due to Extension Office
- June 7 - Milk Made Magic Contest
- June 15 - ID's due for cats, rabbits, poultry
- June 15 - Harrison County Fair entries due
- July 1 - Iowa State Fair livestock entries due
- Harrison County Fair - July 14 (4-H Dog Show), July 17-22, 2012
- 4-County Fair - August
- Iowa State Fair - August 9-19, 2012
2011-2012 Club Officers
- Vice President: