Southwest Iowa will be hosting the Iowa Fall 4-H Shooting Sports Instructor Training August 23 & 24, 2014 at the Page County Fairgrounds in Clarinda, Iowa.
We will be offering Training in Archery, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloader, Wildlife Skills and County 4-H SESS Coordinator with a minimum enrollment of 5 participants in each discipline to conduct that discipline training.
$135 if submitted by August 15
$150 if submitted after August 15
Payable to Harrison County Extension and send to Harrison County Extension, 304 E. 7th Street, Logan, IA 51546
Check with your County Extension Office as most counties provide assistance or complete scholarship for this registration fee.
Deadline for Registration and payment is August 15 to:
Harrison County Extension Office
304 E. 7th St.
Logan, IA 51546
or email registration as attached Document to: email@example.com
- NEW! Fall 2014 Iowa 4-H SESS Instructor Training Flyer, Clarinda, Iowa
- NEW! (UPDATED with Requirement of Health Form for Training) Fall 2014 Iowa 4-H SESS Instructor Training Info Sheet
- NEW! Fall 2014 Iowa 4-H SESS Instructor Training Registration Form (MSWord version)
- NEW! August 23 & 24 4-H SESS Instructor Training Schedule
- ADULT NEW 4-H SESS Instructor Medical Form
For more information on the Training please contact:
David Seilstad, Region 17 4-H Program Specialist
712/644-2105712/644-2105/644-2105 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Page County Fairgrounds, 100 East Stuart Street, Clarinda, Iowa:
A map of Clarinda with Page County Fairgrounds marked
Lodging in Clarinda for Training:
Clarinda Super 8,1203 S 12th Street, Hwys US 71 and US 2, Clarinda, IA 51632 US
CHeck out the Iowa 4-H Safety & Education in Shooting Sports program website:
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living