Resource for Community Teams Presenting "Adults Who Care Workshops"
You may use either the "Faces of Depression" video or "Puzzle Pieces" video to show the impact of a depression on Teens.
- The Faces of Depression video shows the impact on youth directly, does a good job on showing the symptoms that they deal with the extreme difficulty they had until they received help.
- The Puzzle Pieces Video emaphasizes your importance in the Circle of Support to share what you are seeing if you are noticing some of the symptoms of Teen Depression and sharing that with others. Alone, your observations may not seem too serious, but in talking to others in the Teen's Circle of Support, you may find other symptoms that add up to much more difficulty than just your piece of the puzzle
Other Presentation resources: Harlan, Adults Who Care Training Workshop Agenda
- Interview Activity pg31Tackling Tough Stuff
- Test Yourself, What do you Know? pg 55 Adults Who Care
- Test Yourself What do you Know? Answer Key
- Introduction to the Circle of Support pg9-10 Building a Circle of Support
- /Draw your Circle of Support pg9-10 Building a Circle of Support
- Depression Video Activity pg 59 Tackling Tough Stuff Video
- Keys to Depression Handout
- Recognizing the signs of Teen Depression
- Connecting with Kids, Terms and Definitions Adult Who Care, 62
- Not just your own Kid Let's Talk Adults Who Care, 62-64, 65
- Adults Who Care Workshop Powerpoint hosted on SlideShare
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living