Helpful Resources for 4-H Club Leaders and 4-H Project Leaders
We are very good at "Doing" with youth, but the real learning and lasting learning for youth happens as you help youth "Reflect" on what they did and what happened and then make connection for how what they learned can be "Applied" to other situations in their life. If youth are comparing or testing or choosing in the learning process, it brings up the discussion of how what they learned about that process can be applied to other real-life situations where they must compare or test or choose. These resources were shared during the Spring 2013 4-H Leader Training workshops and learning online.
- 4H-4031J The Experiential Learning Model A helpful resource for adults who are designing Experiential Learning experiences with suggestions for qustions to ask to help youth process their learning.
- 4H4013HConnecttoProjects A worksheet to plan project learning activities with the Experiential Learning process
- 4H-4013F Breakout ideas Ways to split a larger group into smaller working groups
- 4H4013GBuildYourBestBoat Activity take your club through this fun experiential learning activity
- 4H-4013D Float or Sink Table Beginning Activity A Table for recording predictions and test results for teams testing objects to see if they sink or swim in a container of water
- 4H-4013K More about Ships and BoatsV1 more info to help with leading the sinking and floating and boat building activities
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living