4-H Robotics Find Out Training for 4-H Staff and Volunteers
4-H Robotics Programming Find Out Training for Staff and Volunteers
Hosting Camps, Workshops, FLL Teams and Robotics Clubs through 4-H!
Come join the Fun and Learn about the great opportunities and support for hosting 4-H Robotics Clubs, 4-H FLL Teams and 4-H Robotics Camps and workshops in your county!
Host for your workshop: David Seilstad, Region 17 4-H Program Specialist
Contact info: email@example.com Office Phone: 712-644-2105 Cell Phone: 712-644-2105
Come and spend a day learning about building and programming with LEGO NXT MIndStorm Robotics Kits and what resources are available for working with volunteers and staff to conduct Robotics Camps, Robotic Workshops, 4-H FLL teams and Special Interest 4-H Robotics Clubs.
NEXT TRAINING: May 21, 9-4 p.m. in Atlantic at the Cass County Community Center.
The cost of the training is $20/participant to cover lunch and training materials. This fee may be sent ahead of the training or brought to the training site. Registration can be sent to 4-H Robotics Workshop, 304 E. 7th Street, Logan, IA 51546.
RESOURCES from the TRAINING
- Training May 21 Atlantic 4-H Robotics Find Out Agenda
- 4-H Robotics FindOut Training Powerpoint
- GEAR-TECH-21 Website
- Carnegie Mellon Robotics Academy Robot Training Curriculum Resources for 4-H
- Lego Parts Names Sheet from Carnegie Mellon Robotics Academy CS2N curriculum, 4-H Robotics 1, Lesson 1 as a .pdf
- Science Based crafts
- Robotics Team Building Actvities
- More 4-H Recreation Activities
Harrison County 4-H Robotics Website Resources
4-H Member Workshops and Day Camps
- 5 Day 4-H Robotics Day Camp
- 3 Day 4-H Robotics Day Camp
- 1 Day 4-H Robotics Find Out Workshop
- 2 Hour 4-H Robotics Find Out Workhsop
Youtube Videos of 4-H Robotics Camps
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living