To do your best on your Senior Soutions Project Presentation, make sure you include--To be eligible for Project Awards and advancement your team must:
1. Identify your team’s senior partner. (Your senior partner is not required to attend.)
2. Identify the problem your team chose to research.
3. Describe your team’s innovative solution.
4. Describe how your team shared your findings with others.
5. Meet the presentation requirements:
• Give your presentation live; you may use media equipment (if available) but only to enhance the
• Set up and complete your presentation in 5 minutes or less with no adult help.
• Include all team members in some way during the Project judging session.
Learn how your presentation will be judged by reviewing the Rubrics located at: http://www.firstlegoleague.org/event/
Among other things, judges expect to your team to:
• Clearly explain both the problem and your team’s solution
• Use different types of research resources, including professionals in the field
• Consider existing theories and solutions as you develop your own solution
• Be innovative
• Show that you thought about what it will take to make your solution happen in the real world
• Target your sharing toward those who might benefit from your team’s work
• Find a way to present your work that is both effective and creative
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living