- 4-H Record Keeping - information on completing and organizing your record book.
- 4-H Record Keeping Terms - explanation of what certain terms mean.
- Frequently Asked Questions - description of awards, who can apply and more!
- Guidelines for 4-H Record Keeping - tips for keeping successful records.
- Project Ideas for Citizenship, Communication, Leadership
- Self Evaluation - can be used to evaluate your records.
- Using Audio or Video Tapes for Record Keeping
A Yearly Summary should be completed every year and placed in the beginning of your Record Book.
- Yearly Summary - all members
A Project Record should be completed for each project area.
- Basic Project Record - completed grades 4-6
- Experienced Project Record - completed grades 7-8
- Advanced Project Record - completed grades 9-12
Photography members should complete the photography worksheet.
- Photography Project Worksheet- all members completing first year of Photography
There are several Livestock/Animal Worksheets for keeping records on your Livestock/Animal projects.
- Breeding Animal Project Worksheet for Juniors (4-6)
- Breeding Animal Project Worksheet for Intermediates (7-8) and Seniors (9-12)
- Cat's Permanent Record
- Cat Expense Record
- Dairy Animal Worksheet
- Dairy Cow Lifetime Record
- Dairy Goat Lifetime Record
- Dairy Herd Management - 1st Year Record
- Dog's Permanent Record
- Dog Expense Record
- Horse & Pony Project Worksheet
- Llama Project Worksheet - Owned Llama
- Llama Project Worksheet - Leased Llama
- Market Animal Project Worksheet for Juniors (4-6)
- Market Animal Project Worksheet for Intermediates (7-8) and Seniors (9-12)
- Pet Project Worksheet
- Poultry Expense Worksheet
- Poultry - Laying Flock Project Worksheet
- Rabbit Project Worksheet
Club Book Evaluation Criteria
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living