Add / Edit Menu Items
• At the bottom of the page, you should see “Edit main menu” (this is located directly above the footer). This is where you will go to add links to the navigation or add your page in the “site map” hierarchy
• Click Add item
• Enter the Path or URL of the page. Start url with /your-site/ If the page is in Drupal, you can leave off http://www.extension.iastate.edu/. If it is a page outside of Drupal, put in the full URL.
• Menu Link title is what shows in menu to the user.
• Description (don’t need this)
• Choose parent. If it is a main item leave at <Your-Site Menu>. If a 2nd level item choose the main menu item it will fall under. (Be sure to only add items to the < Your-Site Menu >)
• Hit Save.
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living