Submitted by eit_bkhayes on Mon, 07/01/2013 - 09:34
Creating a Web Page
- The Body section is the main area of the page. You can use the tool bar to insert images, text, links etc. This works very similar to Word.
- There are preset heading styles that you can use to change the size and color of the font, view the “Format” dropdown.
- There is also a spellcheck option
- You can make the edit area bigger by grabbing onto the bottom right corner and dragging it.
- You may also access the HTML code through “Source” button” **IMPORTANT: Some of the styling will look different while editing it than it does on the live site.**
Creating a Table
- Use the sidebar areas for four types of content:
- In order to edit the sidebar blocks you need to do so from the homepage.
- Homepage Area 1 - Announcement Area
- Homepage Area 2 - Additional Homepage Content
- Body - Body content of homepage
- Sidebar Area 1 – News, upcoming events, contact information, etc.
- Sidebar Area 2 – News, upcoming events, contact information, etc.
- Sidebar Area 3 – Additional Sidebar Information can be displayed here.
- Sidebar Area 4 – Additional Sidebar Information can be displayed here.
- Use Heading 6 for the titles of the sidebar areas.
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living