Log-in to 4-H Online at http://iowa.4honline.com.
By Feb. 1st (or ASAP): Make sure you have logged in and clicked "I Agree" to the release of liability statement. This was inadvertanly left off the program when you re-enrolled in 4-H back in the fall.
It is VERY IMPORTANT that you complete this task right away! Thank you if you have already done this.
• Go to http://iowa.4honline.com.
• Enter your family email that you use frequently. (if you don’t know, the Extension Office can help.)
• Select “I forgot my password” (unless you remember, then skip this and the next step)
• Copy your new temporary password that was emailed to your inbox
• Paste the temporary password and click “Login”
• Read the pop-up authorization screen
• Click “I agree” and type in your parental name.
• Your process is complete. You can log-out.
Instructions for identifying livestock through 4-H Online.
Deadlines for livestock identificaiton:
Market Beef - Feb. 1st (including weigh-in)
Breeding Beef, Swine, Sheep, Goats, Dairy, Horses, Dog - May 15th
Cat, Poultry, Pet, and Rabbit - June 15th
Reasons why you should identify your animals in 4-H online, instead of turning in paperwork: