Reply to comment
Editing and Creating a Banner for your site.
• Go to Content Management > Create Content > Banner Slideshow
• Enter Title – This becomes the title of your banner and shows up on the right above the intro text.
• Body – This is where you will put your intro text. Keep it short.
• Button link – Add a text in a separate line and simply add a link on it. It will automatically get styled as a button.
• Upload Banner Image – Browse to the photo and click Upload
• Add the URL in the Banner_Link URL field. This is where they banner will link to. Should be the same as the link you add in the Body field (if applicable)
Editing the Banner Slideshow
• Each image is edited separately.
• To access each banner to edit them, go to: http://www.extension.iastate.edu/your-site/banner/ (this page was created so you can view all the images and access their “Edit” button.)
This gives a list of all the content for your domain.
• Change image (Size is 570px x 340px) - Drupal will automatically resize and crop your photo.
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living