Private Pesticide Applicator & Dry Manure Recertification Training Offered
Submitted by siles on Mon, 11/17/2014 - 09:00
- The attached brochure lists some exam dates and private continuing instruction course (CIC) programs that will be held in and around our county this winter. Feel free to attend any session that fits your schedule. The fee for this program is $20.00.
- You DO NOT need to preregister for CIC sessions in our county. If you plan to attend a session in another county, check with that county extension office about preregistration and the arrival time. Call ahead for any meeting that you plan to attend and confirm the date, time, and location of the meeting.
- A complete list of trainings being held around Hamilton County can be found HERE.
- Certified applicators who do not attend annual training will have to take an exam to re-certify. Exam information can be found on the IDALS webpage.
- Iowa State University Extension and Outreach, in cooperation with the Iowa Department of Natural Resources (DNR), will offer manure applicator certification workshops for dry manure operators on seven different dates and locations in February. The Hamilton County workshop will be held at the Kamrar Lion's Building on February 19th. These workshops meet manure applicator certification requirements for both confinement site manure applicators and commercial manure applicators who primarily apply dry or solid manure. More information can be found by clicking HERE.
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living