Farmland Leasing Meeting to Be Held
Topics covered include:
- Iowa Cash Rental Rate Survey and Land Values Survey
- Comparison of different types of leases
- Lease termination
- Impacts of yields and prices
- Calculating a fair cash rent
- Use of spreadsheets to compare leases
- Issues unique to this year’s production and an outlook for 2017.
- Nutrient Reduction Strategy
The meeting will be held August 10th from 9:00 am - 11:30 pm at the Hamilton County Extension Office located at 311 Bank Street in Webster City.
For out of state participants there will be a free online webinar. Recieve the link by calling Sue Schmitz at 515-832-9597 by August 8.
Cost to attend will by $20.00 ($30 per couple) and includes a set of beneficial materials regarding farm leasing arrangements and farmland ownership. Resources on farmland surveys and leasing arrangements also are provided.
To register please contact Stacie Iles at Hamilton County Extension, 832-9597.
Counties Main Menu
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living