Money Talk Program Starting September 26th!
Money Talk Flier
- September 26th - Financial Basics: setting financial goals and planning your spending
- October 3rd - Insurance Basics (with local expert, Jen Policky-State Farm Insurance)
- October 10th - Investing Basics – stocks, bonds, mutual funds (with local expert, Rod Rumelhart-Rumelhart Financial Services)
- October 17th – Retirement Realities (with local expert, Dennis Flanery-Peoples Trust & Savings Bank)
- October 24th - When Life Changes: wills, estates, marriage, divorce, widowhood, remarriage (with local expert, Christine Sand-Wild Baxter & Sand PC)
Ruth Freeman, Iowa State University Extension Family Finance Program Specialist will present the five classes with our local experts enriching the presentation and helping Ruth answer questions.
Pre-Registration is requested by September 24th. To register, please call the Guthrie County Extension & Outreach Office at (641) 747-2276.
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living