Iowa State Fair Deadlines
Mark these dates on your calendar if you are considering representing Guthrie County at the Iowa State Fair:
* February 1st - All market beef need to be verified that the information in 4-H Online is correct. Retinal Image is required.
* February 1st - Exhibitor Code of Ethics statement is signed in 4-H Online.
* February 20 or March 8 - Food Safety Quality Assurance Certified.
* May 15 - ID Day!!! ID's are due for all livestock that has not been weighed in. Breeding Beef, Dairy Cattle, Dairy Goat, Dog, Horse, Meat Goat, Sheep (Retinal Image is required for wethers), Swine (DNA tags required).
* June 1st - Poultry ID due in 4-H Online.
* July 1st - Rabbit ID due in 4-H Online.
* July 1st - STATE FAIR ENTRY DAY! Entries need to be made in 4-H Online.
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living